Here's what I believe:
- You can be healthy at any size.
- Diet doesn't always mean starvation, misery or temporary. It actually means the kinds of food you eat regularly.
- A diet doesn't work, but a healthy lifestyle does.
- Unless you have a medical condition that limits a certain food, ALL foods can fit into "your" daily diet.
- Moderation is the key to achieve a happy and healthy lifestyle.
- Knowledge allows you to be in charge of your actions.
- There is a huge difference between proven facts and implied facts.
- If it is sounds too good to be true, it most likely is.
- Eating is something that should be enjoyed, not feared.
Here's what I promise:
- To always be truthful with my opinions.
- To provide the most current information.
- To give you the tools to become healthy.
- To be open to the ideas of others.
- To always be ethical and protect your personal information.
- To always be realistic.